Masters Running

PR, albeit a small one! (Read 243 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Helen, a big congrats on the PR! I don't think I've ever run that far in the rain, let alone cold rain. You're tough! Photobucket is another free site that you can use to post pictures.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

Woohooo! Awesome PR! Smile Congratulations, fussyrunner.

Runners run

HermosaBoy

Well, a PR is a PR and 4 minutes is HUGH!!! Shocked Congratulations!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Thanks guys. Yes, I was pleased by the 4 minutes over last year, but it was only a small overall PR as my very first 1/2 (the 2005 Country Music 1/2 in Nashville) was 2:18:15. However, this was my fifth 1/2 and on all the others I did right around 2:22. My ego was somewhat deflated this morning when I checked overall results....I came in 4 out of 5 in my AG and the 3rd place woman was also 59 and she did it in under 2 hours! Oh well... I have tried to download my pix from snapfish but I guess I am too technologically challengedUndecided
            Very nice racing, Fussy. And CONGRATULATIONS on the PR!! I peeked at your log and your training is very consistent. There is where your PR came from...good training. You've done well!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Hill Runner

Helen, congrats on your HM !

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
              Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
              Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

Tramps

Helen--nice job on this race. Take those PR's with a smile, regardless of their size!

Be safe. Be kind.

Nice PR and a well run half. Congrats to you . Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Great job Helen...and yes any PR is great but a 4 minute PR at the HM distance is huge! Congratulations on a great race.
                      Helen, you are one tough lady, congrats on your PR!
                        Hey! I was there too - congratulations on your PR! The weather did kinda suck, but it wasn't quite as bad as two weeks before at Race Judicata...something like 36 def F and rain Sad
                          Way to rock it Helen and a PR is a PR is a PR!!!!! (in the spirit of Horton Hears a Who) Nice racing!