Masters Running

Doggie Pictures (Read 254 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I didn't want to waste space on the daily thread. We only have a little over a week to go before we have lots of new little puppies to ooh and aah over. Just thought I'd share for the fellow dog lover's out there: Hailey is getting a bit uncomfortable. I little over a week to go ..... Huntley the proud Pappa! Hailey telling B'Nellie a secret. Does this spot make my butt look big?? (B'Nellie)

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #957

I love them! Your dogs are beautiful. I can't wait to see the puppies! Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Great pictures Mary - good luck with the new additions to the family!
          I would much rather play with the dogs today than work!
          Masters 2000 miles
          TammyinGP

Can't wait to see the babies! Love the doggie pics!

Tammy

I love these pics. Looking forward to the puppy pictures. There was a leopard cub born in some zoo recently not sure where, but they had a picture on the front page of the paper and it was so cute. Here are some kitten pictures to wet your whistle prior to "release" of the puppy pics. Smile http://www.pbase.com/lking/fostercats

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing. We'll need lots of puppy pics!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

evanflein

Wow, B'Nellie sure has grown! What a good looking dog she's turned out to be. Poor Hailey! I bet she can't wait to get that load off... Always makes you wonder if they know what's going on. Once the puppies show up, they usually know just what to do, but I always wonder if they understand the pregnancy part. Hmmm. Thanks for sharing, Mary! Can't wait for puppies!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow, B'Nellie sure has grown! What a good looking dog she's turned out to be. Poor Hailey! I bet she can't wait to get that load off... Always makes you wonder if they know what's going on. Once the puppies show up, they usually know just what to do, but I always wonder if they understand the pregnancy part. Hmmm. Thanks for sharing, Mary! Can't wait for puppies!
                    I wonder the same thing myself - every day when I look at her big brown eyes. B'Nellie has caught up to all the other dogs and I just love her coat - it is so different from the others. Thanks everone. WRFB - those kitten pictures are adorable - so tiny!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

great doggie pics -- cant wait to see the puppies -- nothing like a new baby - human or canine!! Wink

denise

arf

MM #405

I am SO glad I checked in today and saw the great pics Mary., thanks...you made my day! Best wishes for healthy strong puppies...please post pics when they are born K? arf