Masters Running

July and August Masters Monthly Miles (Read 384 times)

Tramps

Did you see that previous page? I always suspected Erika was left-of-center. Tongue Thanks for the totals, Carolyn.

Be safe. Be kind.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow - greta job Erika Carlolyn!! I have to tell you though - that I only had 160 miles in August, not 169 ... so I think the Median award goes to PreDawnRunner - although I'm honored to have gotten so close!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Carolyn! Those are some high months.... dacook sure racks up the miles consistently... I wonder how much that skews the averages?
        Oh, well, those of us on the low end bring it back down! Wink
        wildchild

Carolyn

Mary, with your August total changed to 160 (sorry, I had fat fingers) the new median is 164.5 so the award goes to Peter NC. Erika, dacook does skew the averages by about 5 miles, but the medians stay about the same. Without his high mileage, the average awards would go to Mariposai for July and PDR for August, so I'll give them honorary awards too! CNYrunner and Ultrachick both broke the 300 miles/month barrier, so dacook isn't the only one skewing the averages!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

Who is dacook?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Sorry guys, I'll try to keep the mileage down from now on! Big grin Big grin
                Dave
                "Run like hell and get the agony over with."
                --- Clarence DeMar