Masters Running

Marin Memorial Day 10k RR - A breakhrough PR! (Read 334 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow! Jim, I don't think I can run even one mile at that pace - you are amazing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

jules2

Well done Jim, I'm over my injuries and training well you are an inspiration to me and once I'm past the pace bunny you're the next thing in my sights! Even before reading your result I was considering increasing my mileage and dropping my training pace for a few weeks to see what happens.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

hup

Jim, I'm glad I checked in here to see your report. What an absolutely fantastic performance! Sounds like you are ready for a great racing season this summer. I truly admire your determination and drive. I still hope to meet up with you some time in the future. hup/Henry
          WOW!! Great race Jim!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            What a stellar performance! 88+ AG! Congrats Jim. You give me hope and inspiration. Skip

Renee the dog

Finally getting a chance to live vicariously for last week's races. This was just SWEET! Well done!!!!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!