Masters Running

Happy Birthday Week for Tetsujin (Read 31 times)

Mariposai

One day late, but I wanted to wish one of my favorite runner a very happy year!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

What?  We missed tet's birthday?!  Dang!  Happy birthday, tet!

TammyinGP

Darn!! Sorry we are late on your birthday Tet!  I hope you had a great birthday my friend!

Tammy

evanflein

<Well this is embarrassing...>

Happy Birthday, Tetsujin! I hope you had fun for a Monday birthday!

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Happy B-Day Tet

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

gracias posie.

However, that can't be right as it would make me 71.  oh.

oh well.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Sayhey! MM#130

It is all together right and celebratory that we are a bit late in celebrating our most beloved tet's birthday, as it is not about the numbers but all about the quality and the heart of the matter.  to tet, many more thoughtful and delightful days that develop into decades.  and to a meet-up with you and as many ra-ers whose spirits can fit on a butterfly's wing.  smooth sailing my friend!

grins and a big rosemary/mint candle,

amos

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Henrun

Happy belated birthday from the "hated" one.

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy birthday, Tetsujin san!  Hope it was a good one!  Hope to finally meet you in person when my DD moves to Seattle in the fall!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

mrrun

Happy Belated Bday Tet!  This definitely calls for another RA get together as I too want to make you more than a virtual friend!

marj

SteveP

happy birthday Tet

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday Tet!  I may just have to go run a barefoot mile just for you....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Even more Belated,but no less genuine----HAPPY BIRTHDAY TET!

Mike E

MM #5615

Happy Birthday Tet!  I may just have to go run a barefoot mile just for you....

Let's not go crazy....

Happy belated birthday, Tet! I should have remembered, so sorry. I really honor you had a great day.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich