Masters Running

Anybody Here Live in Wyoming? (Read 32 times)

If somebody here lives in Wyoming can you message me?  I am trying to get hold of a bottle of Wyoming Whiskey and you can only buy it in Wyoming.  If you are willing to pick it up and ship it I would, naturally pay all costs and be very, very grateful!  I should also mention, that even in Wyoming it is not all that easy to find!  They started shipping monthly this past December and each shipment has apparently sold out in a couple of days.  Yes, the stuff is good!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Wildchild's sister lives in Wyoming. Sorry, that's all I got.

wildchild

Carolyn

Yes, my sister lives in Laramie.  Do you have some special east coast delicacy you could trade her for?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Wildchild not sure?  The Hudson distillery makes a bourbon that gets pretty impressive reviews!  Other than that we have clams but I am not sure how well they would ship. Confused I am open to suggestions!

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

OrangeMat

MM #6177

At least we've got good bagels here in NJ....

Marathon Maniac #957

At least we've got good bagels here in NJ....

I know.  Ever since I ate the ones you brought to Nashville, I've been on a bagel bender....

Twocat - My FIL lives in Basin, Wyoming, about an hour out of Cody.  If Carolyn's sister can't find it, I can ask him.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Holly S. thanks!  Wyoming Whiskey is hard to find so the more people on the lookout the better!  If your FIL finds a bottle I would be happy to buy it off him and pay for shipping whether or not I manage to get one somewhere else.

Marathon Maniac #957

Twocat - I'll give him a call this weekend and see if he can locate it.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

My sister is away this week, but when she gets home I'll ask her, too.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

the kenyan, who is posting out in the GSP lives in Wyoming.  You could try sending him a private message.  He is a really nice guy.  Cool

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Twocat - I emailed my FIL and PM'd you with his response.

Mike E

MM #5615

You don't have to give me details...but did Twocat get his whiskey?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Well...maybe a nosey person wants to know...