Masters Running

Hump Day Runs - And Goofy Stuff Daily (Read 554 times)

TammyinGP

I'm starving and won't get home until after 7:30 p.m. and Nancy wonders if I want homemade tamales and pico de gallo!! Shocked oh girl - I would LOVE some homemade tamales!

Tammy

I just made homemade salsa only to discover I have no tortilla chips! Sad

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

xor

I have chips!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

dg.

I have beer. enke... it's good. we're cooperating. Ilene!! awww. Smile i'm all warm and fuzzy now. (and nice & clean). you go ahead & bask in the warmth. for now. aamos... i know. hey, remember that brussel sprout tree? i put it in the refrigerator & almost forgot about it (except, that it's kind of big)... had some 2 days ago & they are at the peak of perfection. i vote for more big beds.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Good morning.... sort of. Another 60 minutes of cycling to nowhere. It is kind of getting old and sometimes even the bike seat irritates the sciatic issue, but better than nothing. MRI later today so probably no time for the eliptical. It is sunny and mild too for December! Maine is just to the northeast of me.... Is it possible to train for Boston on the elliptical? I may find out... Happy running or non-running to all. I think I am about on day 23...
              Lame, hang in there ok...this really does suck. I am on day...don't remember, but it still sucks. Let us know how your MRI turns out. Cycling to no where...I am pool running to no where, so I do understand. Your Fren TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Beer - chips - salsa...count me in. I will bring... well, me lol. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim, you start off telling a joke that would get most men kilt and then you got women wanting a picture of you showing off your muscles. You, my friend, have got it goin' on.
                  Yeah, it's a gift and talent I suppose. But actually I did say "I luv you all". The wimmin here all know how much I luv and respect them...I hope. Or I am waiting for a "head butt" from them. I'm off to bed, as I am beat...really beat. About fell asleep pool running tonight, then there was the walking into the woman's locker room by mistake...need to wear my stoopid glasses. Tim

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

to see the sign or for other, more nefarious reasons? Evil grin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Homemade tamales anyone? fresh pico de gallo too.
                      Salivates, ponders a trip to WA.... 8 on the 'mill, interval style, 6X 1200, some warm up/down....1:02:14
                      evanflein

Walt and I had similar runs... 8 on the 'mill with 6 half mile repeats. First 4 @ 8 m/m, last 2 @ 7:30 pace; all the rest was at 8:49. Legs sore from deadlifts and lunges yesterday so this was tough but I'm glad I did it.
                          four more miles... susan
                            then there was the walking into the woman's locker room by mistake...Tim
                            Yeh, I hate when that happens.
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #3309

Yeh, I hate when that happens.
                              Yeah, and that was the time I wish I HAD my glasses on Big grin Tim