Masters Running

Friday 2/13 Daffodil Dailies (Read 556 times)

Pshew, Karin. I'm so glad you posted. Gym day for me. Low energy day all around. One more hour of work--best get at this desk! The hover kitty is very neat. grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      nonoruns at a time like that it is great to have something to chuckle about! I bet your dad's spirit got a good laugh out of it too! biketm just saw the picture. ROFLMAO! enkephalin at the risk of being totally ridiculed here I have to admit that I have no idea as I have never worn one! Then again, at 5' 4" I never did play a lot of varsity football or basketball! Big grin

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

I see evryday doing better after his week off and with his early marathon build up he will catch us both pretty soon I bet. He was our other partner in crime last year. Larry
        Larry, I see you and hopeful just up ahead. Watch out, here I come! Good runs out there today. 6 miles for me today. 9:12 pace Long may you run, long may you run, All though these changes have come. With your chrome heart shinin' in the sun Long may you run. NY
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        wildchild

Carolyn

No daffodils here. But that's OK, it's only February! I took the dogs for a peaceful 3 miles in the lightly falling snow, with about 2" of fresh powder on the roads. Very pretty and quiet, watching the snow fall in the woods. Reminded me of Robert Frost's poem. Smile

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Ok, here's a question for the men, which sports do men wear jocks for, I have no idea but I could guess football and baseball and hockey would be yes, but what about basketball?
            enke - huh, didn't you ever play with the guys? Though I've worn many out over the years, I never realized that the popular Bike brand related to their early use by cyclists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_strap Maybe check with what aamos knows but I've heard that some guys wear 'em under tutu's. or, join dive and I with francesca downtown thursday night and find out on your own. ps - maybe some Japanese goodies might be available.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

tet, oh my gosh! Put on some pants.....for cryin' out loud! Shocked Surprised
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                tet, oh my gosh! Put on some pants.....for cryin' out loud! Shocked Surprised
                OMG! You guys are killing me! You're making me laugh and it hurts my damm incision! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks a lot v-day; however, i think it's all shifted down to the middle by now. how are you doin'? {{{{{{ziggy>}}}}}}

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)