Masters Running

Private message to aamos about your 107 marathons (Read 369 times)

xor

I prefer pie, but you'll have to have pie on my behalf. I shant be there.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

amy - not at all; don`t worry.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

there weren`t any hitches at all in the 16,000 runner San Diego ones and, even though I didn`t recognize any of the music or bands in any of `em, it was fun all the way and we`re already working on getting some taiko drummers in the mix up here if possible. It might be okay at your speedypace but, based on not even being to look at a fanny pack for a second or two without bumping into someone or grab water/sports drink on the run at the aid stations at my san diegos (and Elite`s hopes for Seattle), the RnR`s are fun fests not to be mixed up with running marathons for the running`s sake. Be careful though, it might be enough to hook dh on `em too, especially if I can try my new jura-walking with him for the first 13.1 miles. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Maniac 505

Aamos: You have ran (and won) the seafair marathon before, those guys never quite got it right. These professional race organizers must surly have it right, after all, they have done this many times before. besides, Arf will be there, so it will be a perfect weekend!
          arf

MM #405

* Besides, it is 5 days after my birthday.
            Big grin Big grin Big grin I get to give you BIRTHDAY BUMPS !!! Big grin Big grin Big grin

The Jogger

Hello arf Smile Roy
              arf

MM #405