Masters Running

Goodbye to September, 9.30.15 (Read 39 times)

nice afternoon run in between rain drops - ended at a Farmer's Market and bought salmon, bread, and tomatoes for dinner.

WildChild - thanks for the Prime Number Chart - Moebo and I will work on our prime number runs ... next month?

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Mariposai

Late to tge oarty, but I am thrilled that at the 11th hour I was able to submit the audited financial reports to HUD. What a frantic week.

I did managed a 6 miler today at noon.  It felt delicious.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

I was so inspired by my run, I almost came home and signed up for that 5th marathon in MA.

Whoa Nelly!

Moebo - Most days I see one or two trains on my run because I run near the river in our town, and there are tracks on both sides.  Seems like even early in the morning there will be a train every 30 minutes or so.  I would hate to have one of the houses right by the tracks, though, and there are quite a few.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."