Masters Running

Sunday - 12/7 - Pearl Harbor Day (Read 33 times)

mustang sally

Bad faerie

Hi, all.

Beautiful cold (but not crazy cold) clear weekend and I managed to get some trail miles in by jumping on my mountain bike.  Seeing doc tomorrow about stoopid foot.

That is all.

Mariposai

I did a walk/run with Remi.  3.2 miles and no knee problems.  Very thankful.  I feel like a new person.     I hope the knee stays happy as I try to ramp up slowly again.

The best news to read!!!

Erika, I am with you about the not really feeling up to running. I was busy most of the day, when I finally took off running my son David Skyped me from Macedonia. I returned home and we had a great time chating as a family for over 2 hours. You got to love when your adult children want to just hang out with you.

Dave, great job with your racing this year!

I am still in awe at Tselb's once a month racing accomplishments!!! You go racer!!!

Wildchild, welcome back!

Mustang Sally, good luck with your doctor's appt. tomorrow.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Sounds like you all had a good Sunday.  I slept in too late and puttered too long for a decently longish run before we had to leave at 10am, but still managed to get 8 miles in at 27 degrees.

I left my MP3 player in the pocket of my running pants and sent it through the wash.  Again.  It is currently sitting in a cup of rice, and we'll see if it lives tonight.  (The last one did not.)  At least it didn't go through the dryer....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."