Masters Running

Mariposai (Read 435 times)

evanflein

I love aplets and cotlets, too! Love the pictures, and the truth is somewhere in between, I'm sure. Very fun report of what appears to be a very fun evening! (And heck Mariposai, you're not actively training now are you? Are you sure that's not your glass of wine there??) Wink
      It sounds as though a good time was had by all. Even though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting mariposai or spareribs (yet), my meetings with other boomers have been great. TomS
        Excellent! Good times with good friends---that part can't be fictional.
        dg.

This makes my whole face smile Smile
          (Lou, can I borrow this? it's too perfect. thanks! ) me too me too! Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

Boomer meetings rock!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Posie, posie, posie, . . . my heart leaped up with a post about you, . . . but fell with a wild dismay when I realized it was just another excuse for the wise guy to avoid any actual running when he gets up to the PNW. Not that anyone I know has ever been subjected to similar scrutiny but now that he’s passed your dh’s security check (or did he?), we look forward to his many future visits and maybe some actual running somewhere, maybe along the waterfront. <>sharktank/sharktank)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)