Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 10.28.14 (Read 35 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Not that it would ever happen to me but does Steve ever get into trouble

for teaching Noah his peculiari. . . I mean , his many talents?

ps - are you related to a beaver?   <<<(stick/stick/stick)>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Roch - nice race picture!

Steve - Can you give me a refresher on how to post pics here?  I only seem to be able to post to FB and then copy and paste here, but I would like to know how to post here without having to post the pics first on FB.  Flikr doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Roch - nice race picture!

Steve - Can you give me a refresher on how to post pics here?  I only seem to be able to post to FB and then copy and paste here, but I would like to know how to post here without having to post the pics first on FB.  Flikr doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

I've used photobucket and that occasionally has flaws.

SteveP

Dave59

Flickr has been very strange. I finally gave up and use Tinypic for most things.  On my picture above, it is in Facebook.  I right clicked on the image and said to "open in new tab". Then I used the url from that tab which only showed my picture.  (I am using Chrome browser).

SteveP

Not that it would ever happen to me but does Steve ever get into trouble

for teaching Noah his peculiari. . . I mean , his many talents?

ps - are you related to a beaver?   <<<(stick/stick/stick)>>>

SteveP