Masters Running

Saturday's Daily, 2.13.16 (Read 38 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Enkie and Mr. Blue Eyes are here, Hurrah.

Ohhh and he has blue eyes.

And he's tall...blah blah blah blah...

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Enkie and Mr. Blue Eyes are here, Hurrah.

Ohhh and he has blue eyes.

huh. I have blue eyes.. . . . oh well.
      pouring down rain saturday so tapered for tomorrow's Valentine's Day 5K by getting the red paint ready and watching the wrap-up dragon-dancing, thousands of firecrackers blasting away in front of the all the Chinese restaurants, etc. chasing off the all the evil demons for the coming year. Hope it works this time.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I really should have run outside, today.  It was cold--about 7 to 100--but it was sunny and little wind.  But, instead, I ran on the treadmill, again.  10 miles in  1:18:38.  I'm a wimp.

I turned on the TV just in time to watch Rupp run the final mile of the Trials...pretty impressive.  Then the ladies were fun to watch.  I felt bad for Goucher coming in 4th....oh, well.

I think I told you guys that, on the second Sunday of every month, I write a "drama" for church.  They're really just 3 to 5 minute skits that--I hope--everybody laughs at while still getting the main message of the upcoming sermon across.  I always write them with one particular guy in mind because, for some reason, he just makes whatever I write seem a whole lot more funny.  Well--I had it all written--with him being the main focus again--and then he called me on Wednesday, telling me that he can't make it on Sunday.  I had another guy in mind but my pastor suggested somebody else (who is not funny in any way) so I sent an email to him asking him if he would to do it.  When I received his reply that he really didn't want to, I was kind of relieved and I sent an email to the guy I had in mind.  That was yesterday morning...and I still have not heard back from him...I'm getting nervous.

Okay--that's all I got.  Hey--where's Twocat been?  See ya!