Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 2.5.14 (Read 39 times)

evanflein

The French Quarter bar? Oh my... she didn't offer what kind of dancer she was, did she?   I think that was one of the notorious "2 Street" bars torn down in the late 80's/early 90's. Pretty sleazy happenings around there in the pipeline construction days....

C-R

Hey everyone. Quick post from the road. Got a 10k tempo this afternoon once I got to Baltimore. Felt good

It has been interesting with business in DC then Philly Nd back to DC with a wrap near BWI. Our hotel lost power this morning with the ice storms so a cold shower and no run. The view was pretty but I sheen in those ice storms and they are not good for power. Nicer down here in Baltimore. I had a client diner at the W Hotel rooftop. If you ever go to DC that is the place. Awesome view of the White House and Wash monument. Good food too

Sounds like fun CNY. Perhaps next time.

Janie - part time works great for my DW.

I get it OM. I seem drawn to local stuff anymore.

mi know what you mean Holly. I'm ready for spring rains.

Well. Huge meeting tomorrow and I am actually nervous excited.This is almost cabinet level so it is game time. Time to plan.  Cheers.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Mariposai

Tetsujin, how great  that you had a chance to watch the Seahawks parade!!!!

Keep warm, my friends. Minus 20 expected today.

2 miles on the TM, plus half and hour of winter wellness XT fun.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

New snow over ice made me head for the treadmill again, even though it was about 12° when I got off work. 8.2 miles with 3 x .75 mile (~1200 m) @ 8:00 pace, most of the rest around 7 mph (8:34).

Sorry about the repeating waves of bad weather for so many of you... our above normal temperatures continue. So it goes.

Leslie, that was a great video on trail running. Thanks for that! Can't wait to run trails again. Our trails are for the most part ski trails in the winter so runners mostly keep off them. There are some pedestrian trails, but I haven't been on them yet this year.

SteveP

Thanks for the video, Leslie.

I was elated to get a couple miles out with the dogs. Honey kept running up onto the snow banks and floundering in the ear deep snow.

SteveP