Masters Running

OK Tet! (Read 176 times)

This is almost like chatting!
    "I think I can, I think I can..."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

it's been a while.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

no particular reason but did you get any updates on the christmas pictures this year?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Sorry, no updated pictures. I'm just trying to keep my head above water these days, what with kids and work and stuff. I need a visit to the hot tub!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

you've got a permanent spot in the hot tub, . . and in our hearts. take it easy though, maybe just walk BB with the kids and even skip Chicago half mary, or put it off until the last minute and don't try to beat last year's time

I always run "easy"! It's the only way to go. But I am going to try to run BB and the half. I'm thinking if I tape the kneecap I should be OK. Maybe. Meanwhile, you need to quit embarrassing me with your incredible exploits. I keep thinking if I ever get around to writing my book, you need to be a character in it.
                ...which is not to say you're a character. Well, maybe....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

with the dlightful surprises and suspense you weave into your rr's, it would be an honor to be a character in any kind of your writing, . . . but based on a real life running with you.

with the dlightful surprises and suspense you weave into your rr's, it would be an honor to be a character in any kind of your writing, . . . but based on a real life running with you.
                    Some day, my friend, some day! And I'll expect you to be chivalrous and run WITH me. Slowly. Meanwhile, I think I'd best get some sleep. Ciao.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

we'll do it when you're out on the west coast again and then it won't be so late as in colorado. Smile

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

we'll do it when you're out on the west coast again and then it won't be so late as in colorado. Smile