Masters Running

Photo's from my recent trip to Temagami - My true home! (Read 385 times)

Beautiful!
    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      Tall looks magnificent. Your pictures are making me miss my parents place on Crosby Lake in your neck of the woods.

Marathon Maniac #957

Stunning!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow! Absolutley gorgeous Tall! Thanks for sharing with us. ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

PJH

Hi Tall, Great pics! I spent 3 days at my brother's place the last week in May. He's on Garden Island (981), quite close to Bear Island. Where are you located? We had a great father/son fishing weekend. Lots of fun, great scenery, not a lot of bugs. Some really strong north winds which kept the bugs at bay, but seemed to play havoc with the fish biting (or maybe it's just the way we fish Smile ). You've got it right when you say it's a great place. A piece of heaven for sure! Here's a pic of my nephew with the winning fish. (Sorry - having trouble attaching photo. Using the tag for image and trying to copy URL from flickr.com, but pic doesn't show? Any suggestions?) PJ
            coastwalker

Hi Tall, What's not to love about a place as beautiful and restful as that? Thanks for the wonderful photos. Yes, I'm jealous! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.