Masters Running

40/40 Thread for Week Ending 2/22/09 (Read 634 times)

I Can Go The Distance

Thanks Holly. Monday Rest Tuesday 8 miles easy Wednesday 13 mile LR Thursday 4 mile recovery run Friday 8 miles easy Saturday 8 miles easy Sunday 8 miles (2 mi wu; 4 mi tempo run; 2 mi cd) Total 49 miles Bruce

"Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jim Valvano

Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Runner

Romans 10:15 - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
        http://barefootrunner.org
        new to the group ... 41.4 miles

2012= under-goaled

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Thanks Holly! I've been taking it slowing with my achilles tendon, but hopefully it is recovering... M - 2mi ez T - Intervals (8x800) average 2:48, but skipped the last one as my tendon flared up. W - 3mi ez T - 7mi F - 4mi ez S - 9mi at marathon pace S - 21mi @ 7:30 pace Total actual was 52 miles.
          -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
          also on Twitter
            SA 54 New TM PR - Great 24 hour ultra training run 7:12:48 - Long time to be on TM SU 21 part #2 of ultra training back-to-back longish runs Total = 163 - Not a weekly record - but close
            Geez, you're almost as crazy as me on the TM! (And MUCH faster.) WTG! And what a B-to-B! Awesome. Please remind me which ultras you are planning on. Whatever is on your list, looks like you'll crush it. Skip
            DoppleBock

FANS24 hour - MN June 6-7 If I do not hit my goals then I will find another 24 hour in the fall

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

HermosaBoy

60.6 -- no details because I got sick and am still fighting it...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I actually made it to 40mpw this week.... I can't really say I'm back.... I still have some discomfort in my foot but at least I'm running 5 days a week again with a double digit long run. Sun. 12.5 Mon. rest Tues 5.51 Wed. 6.27 Thurs. 7.5 Fri. rest Sat. 20K of a 50K I was suppose to run. Total: 44.24