Masters Running

MONDAY Nov. 17 - Runs and Non-Runs (Read 564 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

well tammy, don't worry about tetsujin falling from his taper throne...most likely a "virtual run" for him would mean he will sit in the computer, youtube a runner and watch that person run for half and hour and call it good.
    Ha tet, that's a real good summary of how things "really" are. Well, day 16 went real well, even though is was freezing out at 29 degrees and the wind chill at 19 and snowing...and I was still shirtless on my "non" run tonight. I bet my "non" shirtless streak is longer than any taper time you have done...hands down. Best I can figure, my shirtless streak is 240 something days...deal with that streak buddie... Yes, tapering, soooo very very easy...even a Caveman named Timmy can do it. Enjoy tet, while it lasts. Tamster, it get's better... wait till you meet TimBo in real life, hopefully this Spring 2009. If my foot behaves...big party...and your first M... So sorry for enke being a total loser...maybe next injury hun...but so darn happy for ya too. But thanks for play'n...your parting gifts are in the back room. Hope Erika and Twokitty are a big losers too...you guys deserve it. Hey Erika, I am X training, just not posting them. Heck, I wrestled down a big black bear at lunch today..tet prolly was sitting on his couch eating corn dogs and drink'n beer...not that there is anything wrong with beer, lol. Hey lame, welcome to "the club". Don't go all crazy on us and be a loser too. Yeah, most of my X training has been on a cycling trainer too...boring!!! Ice on my foot Timothy

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!