Masters Running

THANKS for everyone's support: it worked! (Read 316 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Dan--Congratulations on a great race and an even more exciting recovery!! I'm hoping I can be up and running as quickly as you have. (although I don't have a marathon maniac for a wife, she doesn't do too bad in the encouragement, either Wink ) Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

#artbydmcbride

Ahhhhhh! Smile Thanks for the big smile!

Runners run

evanflein

Dan, this post made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! Smile Congratulations on reaching this goal, and there are so many more wonderful times for you and Amy ahead. Looking forward to seeing you both in Seattle in June!
          nice job Dan!! you are an inspiration to us all!! so happy for you!!

denise

This was so great to hear! A joyous report of your progress. Now just don't get too much faster or you will be beating me in Seattle...can't wait to meet you and your biggest cheerleader/coach.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

This is such great news Dan! Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to post this for all of us.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Top 'O the World!

Wonderful! Smile I too am targeting/hoping for Ft Collins in May....look fwd to seeing you there!
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                Tramps

It's so great to hear that things are looking up, Dan. This was wonderful to read. Take it easy and give yourself time to come back safely.

Be safe. Be kind.

coastwalker

Hi Dan, You sure have had one heck of a year, but you've made remarkable progress, and it seems to just keep getting better and better. You and Amy must be thrilled (justifiably so) with what you've accomplished since June. Congrats on your half! I hope there are many more successful races in your future! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.