Masters Running

40's On The Run - Dog Days of Summer! (Read 418 times)

Ultrachick

Hmmmm...run or party? hmmmmm......party or run? What's a girl to do? The girl says party but the coach after having taken a peak at your log thinks you need some more miles! Evil grin Run first then party. I posted some pictures on the ultra thread from my 50 last weekend. Leslie and Joe-can't wait to hear how your races went! Jim-glad when harvest is over! Want to come to VT and help us with our tomatoes in August? Big grin Have a good rest of the weekend! Kelly
    If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.

Top 'O the World!

Thanks Coach! Wink you,re probably right - I need more miles. however, by the time I got back to the house from the MC event, it was doing a little "mountain summer squally" thing - complete w/ lightening! Sad sooo, I got back up @ 5:30 so I could get in another 4.6 before coming into town to set up for today.was 36 degrees w/62 percent H. And still just a bit hazy - drifting in from CA! Weatherman calling for more squalls this afternoon...so I may not get any more in today. Having a good time w/the other vendors! And collected 270.00 for TNT so far Smile Doug and friends are on their way up on the bikes - should be here by lunch Have a Great Sunday Everybody!!!
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group