Masters Running

The Perfect Day National Marathon RR (Read 501 times)

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, and I mean it! Wow, this is just the best news! Big grin Forgive my tardiness--I was shoveling. What I want to know is, how did you manage that little picnic you had and still manage a 3:25 finish?? A Kashi bar and a banana??? You are talented! So, this means we get to meet in Boston in '10, yes? That is so fantastic, and I am so happy! Big grin Clowning around Cool Shy Smile Big grin Shy Clowning around Smile Amy
    Masters 2000 miles
    Tramps

When you finished, did you take your running shoes off, lay them on the pavement, and make hand movements as if they were on fire? Just askin...
      I wish I had thought of this. Hilarious...and some folks there would have understood the reference! Thanks again everyone for your supportive comments. They’re appreciated. Re: Boston. Lots can happen in a year but I will try to make it work for 2010. Hopefully I'll get to meet many of you.

Be safe. Be kind.

dg.

Tramps, sorry for my tardiness too. Your perfect day just made mine!!! Hugh congratulations. Superlatives are understatement. Wink. I couldn't be happier for you. Your (I agree... uncharacteristic) "I nailed it!" at the end really captures how wonderful it was. Yes Yes Yes Your report was a treat to read. Thanks. I hope your shin is healed.