Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 1.21.13 (Read 41 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks for checking in with us, Mike.  You've been in my thoughts today - I know how tough it can be.  Glad you found time to run - it really helps.  Hang in there!   Sending more hugs.   And rest in peace, Bonnie.

Oh, and Troy - heckova run there!  I'm not laughing at you! On my run yesterday I was thinking how not all miles are equal even though they all count the same in our logs - there are uphill miles, downhill miles, headwind, tailwind, high altitude, sea level, hot, cold....    sounds like the tailwind benefit might have been canceled out by the flying gravel.  Be safe out there!

No run for me today -  I had a wisdom tooth pulled.  I broke a big piece off of it, and it wasn't worth saving.  It came out easily, and the doc asked if I had any questions. I asked if I could run on my way home...

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I asked if I could run on my way home...

I bet he didn't believe you.

I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't but all you snow runners are one-of-a-kind.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Once in a while I miss Naples Breger.

I bet Lucy enjoyed the 2.3

I did a run like that once Troy. I opened my jacket to catch the wind. As we had just recovered from the mid winter thaw, the lake was frozen with out a lick of snow on it and took the work out onto the ice. The trip back into the wind on smooth ice was.....challenging.

Lucky DD Holly.

Thanks for checking in with us, Mike.  You've been in my thoughts today - I know how tough it can be.  Glad you found time to run - it really helps.  Hang in there!   Sending more hugs.   And rest in peace, Bonnie.

Thank you for the kind words. As the proud owner of a talking dog, it's been a good idea to look for an occasional reality check.

As for our boss, be bought a business and now it owns him. The other two owners would like to by him out and at 67, he can not let it go even though it's affecting his relationships and his health. I feel bad for him and his family.

Hospice cross training after work.

SteveP