Masters Running

Third Annual Northampton Running Company 4 on the 4th (Read 233 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

I enjoyed your race report very much and appreciate the effort you put into this race. I "understand" you ran this race while training for a Marathon, and the legs are sluggish right now for super fast paces. But you are an awesome runner and ran a very good race....I want to be like you someday!!! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Very nice racing. Loved the fashion report! Hot pink is one of my favorites.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        CNY, every Sat at 8am at Whiting Res. Its a great bunch of women. Usually there are a variety of speeds running so you can find a runner at your pace. I have raced with SMAC folks before. I might have even run with you without knowing it. Are you doing the Bridge of Flowers? Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Great job Karin, a superb effort indeed. I know how it is to be training for marathons and squeeze in 5 & 10Ks during training...it can be tough to say the least. Have you ever run Bay State before, I've done it and really like the double loop and the finish is pretty cool at the ball park. Once again congrats on a great race. Big grin
            Great job, CNY. You met your goals and then some with a better time than last year, 3 OA, 2 AG, and kick in the last mile. Congratulations. TomS