Masters Running

and now it's Sunday.......... (Read 36 times)

SteveP

Enjoy DD/GS Tet

Sweet run Stumpy

I gotta try one more time to get that Tom WHite voodoo doll away from the dog.

AA,os. it's hard to picture anyone as inspiring as you, let alone more. Sheesh

Michigan roads after surgery TomS. I'm happy it went well for your wife. I hope she heals fast.

Love the bear WildChild.

Sorry you ran out of gas Mari.

On Thursday's forum, I talked about BReger's new digs along the Tunnel Of Trees. As tight as the roads are, when I have to share them, my mirrors hit branches as does the top passenger side of the truck. My gosh, it's pretty.

And the High School stadium where he's at.

Just under 6 miles saturday. Two on Sunday.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Breger lives at a high school stadium?

Wildchild _ nice race!

((TomWhite)))

We are having a lovely time so far in Mexico at this amazing resort.  Yesterday we went on a bike tour of Playacar and then I spent most of the day playing in the waves with inflatable rafts with DD.  Today we have an all-day excursion to Xcaret.  No running so far, but lots of walking and swimming....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."