Masters Running

Sunday, 6.14.15 (Read 35 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

On to Seattle tomorrow for training.

I don't like training much but if someone is coming to Seattle for training, the least I can do is take 'em on a sunset run through the rose garden and beaches and paths along Elliott Bay with a scenic Olympic Mountain backdrop.  yippee.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Bushrat Runner

I actually went running a couple times lately...might get some traction and get in actual shape...you never know.

Mostly coached swimming and swam this winter, a lot more coaching that swimming.

Lots of flying. And lots of airplane maintenance.

Oh, and work. Always work.

SteveP

It sounds like a greta day, Jay.

If there is a next time, Holly, get a first AM appointment.

TwoCat, Once in a while we get a nest someplace we'd rather not have one. We try to wait till the chicks have flown the coup. As on old person, I usually use moth balls for everything. However, there are a lot of long haired hippy ideas as well.

In June...the RD shoveled paths through snow drifts? The 18th thing that came to mind (and the 1st suitable thing for a public forum), "How nice".

Hi Rhoon! Tag and I hit and unfamiliar trail for a nice 5. Afterwards, we celebrated DW's birthday. A very nice surprise was that DD#1 and SIL showed up with our former foster grandson, Roman. The kids were fostering the little guy when his brother was born prematurely.Social Services decided to keep the sibs together. However, the youngest needed 24 hour attention. One of the kids would have to quit their job. DD just earned a certification and a loan payment. DD & SIL have become friends with the foster family and were present during the adoption. I digest. DW had a greta day.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

If there is a next time, Holly, get a first AM appointment.

Steve - they did have a 7:15am appointment, but that would have meant my getting up at 1:15 am and spending two hours drinking the second round of that concoction (8 oz every 15 minutes x 7).  I opted to "sleep in" until 3:45 am. 

Great pics!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Steve - they did have a 7:15am appointment, but that would have meant my getting up at 1:15 am and spending two hours drinking the second round of that concoction (8 oz every 15 minutes x 7).  I opted to "sleep in" until Jay O'clock . 

Great pics!

FIFY

SteveP