Masters Running

Happy Birthday Timbo! (Read 255 times)

Happy Birthday and I hope you log many more pain free and fast miles in this new age group.

Maniac 505

Happy Bday Tim: took all day to make this for you and remember, Birthday cake calories don't count, so enjoy!!! Dave

Marathon Maniac #3309

Wow Dave...I am ready to ride and eat the cake at the same time. Stumby, No wimmin involved, so I didn't get my face blown off today. I don't have any family so to speak of, so what you all said today here and on the daily meant EVERYTHING to me, really. You all are sooo very special to my heart...really. Wish I could hug each and everyone one of you. Thanks Dear Holly, for thinking of me on this day, and starting a thread....you are soooo sweet! All of you rock..and keep me motivated to bigger and better things. Yes, Seattle will be a blast...and the little race too (he he, ya all don't have a freaking clue what to expect) Geez, I haven't asked off work yet... Timothy Patrick Greenbo...now THAT all goes together this day, huh. Besides the Bo, that is my real name Hey, a few tears of Joy with my RA Pals...is that alright? Thanks Mari...I love to give. Enke, who you talk'n about finishing...me or you. Ok, I am still a virgin at this distance...but dang, I try really hard. Bill, dude...let me get used to the new age group first..sheesh. Hey...you my Fren are running so very well!!! Heartfelt thanks!!! TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Happy belated birthday, bike. Here's to many more. TomS
          arf

MM #405

Hey, so sorry this is belated Timbo but Happy birthday from arf! Smile Hope you had fun and drank beer!Big grin best wishes for a most excellent year!