Masters Running

Monday, July 7th Dailies (Read 733 times)

Please don't go Joey, I look forward to your insightful and often inspiring thoughts and stories. Confused You go Tim! you are ready. Cool Very hilly 4.9 miles at 8:30 pace it was like a tempo run for me but a easy run for the 3 younger guys (early 40's) I was trying to keep up with. Cool I wanted to run hard and all the old guys were running easy. Club picnic followed and I ate too much. Big grin

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Renee the dog

Just got back with the remaining 4 mi under my belt. Renee did 2 with me and I handed her off at the house and kept going. Just around the neighborhood for 2 more. MAN it is crowded out -- even at 9:30! 'Course, since things don't close 'till 1 or 2 a.m. around here in the summer, what do I expect? Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mariposai

Ran 4 miles in the late afternoon. I picked up a young kid on his bike and I had the loveliest run chatting along with this 9 years old boy. This indeed was a recovery run. Off to weed the garden. My beans are coming along very well.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

first Bob now Joey --- i don't like losing people -- i miss Bob's daily shoutouts and will miss Joey's morning starts -- really wish you would both reconsider!! me -- well i need to get my act together and stop trying to run in the midday heat and humidity!! was hoping to do 7 today, but by 4 1/2 i knew it wasn't there and actually called one of my sons who was home to pick me up --- never did that before except once when it was pouring so hard i couldnt keep going after 8........anyway - did a total of 5 miles in 57 minutes.

denise

SteveP

Well carp...I start working out again and Joey is bailing out. Sad DO what ya gotta do Vista. You're well thought of....My imaginary friend, Bob, and his siamese twin, Re-Bob, both think highly of you. DW booked a cabin for us this weekend. After putting saddles on the bike, the dog and I went for a few miles. He had a real problem going after bikes when we frst got him. As big as he is, it's scary. Now he'd rather play frisbee. It turns out, he doesn't chase bikes, he wants to race them. I understand.

SteveP