Masters Running

Thu Apr 17 (Read 464 times)

{{{{{btb}}}}} {{{{Wild}}}}} Crazier than usual at school this week, so I've been reading the boards a little, but no time to run or post until this evening. Ran 2.7 with the running group this evening, chatting and enjoying a beautiful sunset. While we were stretching, the almost-full moon rose and the stars started to twinkle. A beautiful evening all around. Off to the shore right after work tomorrow, so won't have time to post. Meeting big brother and SIL to celebrate his birthday. Planning to run 8 on either Saturday or Sunday and hopefully ride my bike a little on the other day. Probably won't get to post over the weekend, so GOOD LUCK BOSTON BOOMERS!!!! Have a blast, run well, and thanks again for the inspiration. I can't wait to read your race reports. Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Renee the dog

Just got back from a moonlit run with Renee the dog. Finally, another runner out at night. Moon reflecting on the ocean was almost spooky looking tonight. Ended up running a bit over 4 mi at about a 9 min/mi pace. Felt great!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

PJH

Easy 6.2 miles tonight with a running buddy (or buddess?). Way behind in getting ready for the weekend. Will have to leave that until tomorrow evening. Nice running everyone! PJ
        evanflein

PJ, I talked to the hotel tonight and they say they have a shuttle service lined up for Monday... ABC shuttle, cost is $26. I left a message for the guy and he called back and left a message for me that I couldn't understand at all! Will try again tomorrow... 5.37 miles on the TM tonight... all at MP. To curb the urge to go faster I bumped up the incline to 2% in the middle there somewhere. Might get a couple miles in tomorrow before my marathon plane seat session... that would be a really good idea (and some stretching), but we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning. All checked in and ready to go!