Masters Running

Frosty Thursday (Read 28 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Crazy weather!  I've been running in shorts all week at 9000 ft in Colorado, and the forecast for my race in Seattle on Sunday is no rain!   Gotta love this climate change stuff...

4 little taper miles today.  That is all.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

fatozzig, I'm sending positive vibes to your brother on finding a job.  Nice long run for Mike.

This morning, it was about 20° and there was some wind.  I managed 6 miles at an 11:42 pace.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

twocat - what's an 8.1 pace, . . . richter scale?

Crazy weather!  I've been running in shorts all week at 9000 ft in Colorado, and the forecast for my race in Seattle on Sunday is no rain!   Gotta love this climate change stuff....

wildchild! - not only no rain but it's gunna be warm here too for your Deception Pass 50K this weekend, high-50's/low 60's.  However, high winds have been whipping around town (Seattle) all day and Bernoulli might be somewhat involved when they try to squeeze through the 200' cliffs dropping straight down to the raging riptides and whirlpools of Deception Pass underneath the rickety bridge built during The  Depression.  good luck.  I'm sorry enke, divechief and I can't join you. rats.  Have fun.  Lucky..

Seattle City Light WindWatch

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A GALE FORCE WARNING.

SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 30 TO 40 MPH

WITH GUSTS TO 65 MPH .....

www.atmos.washington.edu/SCL/

. ...  . . . ...................

ps tattozig - hope something works out in the interim but a state job with benefits and retirement would be well worth the wait.  good luck.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)