Masters Running

Hi y'all! (Read 44 times)

I look my best blurry!

What's new and exciting?  I could go on and on about me but I was lost and now I'm back.  I hope to stick around and catch up little by little.  I never could quite keep up with everyone here but I really would like to give it another shot.  You are the best good natured group around!

Wannaberunner- Kristen

Welcome back Kristen !

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

wildchild

Carolyn

Hi Kristen!  Welcome back.  What are you training for?  How are the kids?

Carolyn

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

I look my best blurry!

Hi Kristen!  Welcome back.  What are you training for?  How are the kids?

Carolyn

I'm running a few half marathons,13 in 13 months, but not truly racing them until later in the year.  I'm training for Boston and hoping for a good race but not likely a PR.  Possibly a second best. I won't run another marathon until Boston '14.   I have had too many stress fractures at the finish line of marathons.  UGH!

The kids are good!  The girls are 14 and 16.  They are very busy in musical theater, diving, ultimate and RUNNING!  The 9th grader actually went to state's in XC and is getting ready for track season!  Woo hoo!  My 19 yo son is a freshman at Penn State in engineering and doing well.

How is your running and your family?

King of PhotoShop

Always good to hear from the top runners I know.  Welcome back Kristen.  Spareribs

Tramps

Welcome back, speedster!

Be safe. Be kind.

arf

MM #405

Hi Kristen!  Welcome back!

SteveP

Correct me if I'm wrong..."Wannabe" may not be the most accurate handle for you. It's good to see you.

SteveP

C-R

KRISTEN!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Queen of 3rd Place

Too strange, I was just wondering last week where you'd been. Welcome back! And keep those bones healthy!

Ex runner

Marathon Maniac #957

Correct me if I'm wrong..."Wannabe" may not be the most accurate handle for you. It's good to see you.

+1

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I look my best blurry!

Trust me, with all the stress fractures I've had I am very often a wannaberunner!  It's a perfect fit!