Masters Running

Calling all Newbies 2/7/09 (Read 489 times)

Rindaroo

Yeah Kevin!! Awesome news Smile Laurie - I'm actually signing up for a writing class too, that is suppose to help with learning writing basics in writing a book.. in the local college's community programs section (I think its 4 weeks, once a week.) So far a couple friends are telling me I have potential, all I know is I'm enjoying it. On the running, just keep swimming (as in Finding Nemo), you will get there.
      Awesome news, Kevin. Thanks for the update. Not sure I'm feeling so thankful for the mental image of anyone in a speedo, though. Smile Linda - you're writing plans sound terrific. Something I'd love to actually do instead of think about someday. Laurie - I figure if I spend even an instant with both feet off the ground while moving forward, it's running, darn it! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

"Not sure I'm feeling so thankful for the mental image of anyone in a speedo, though. Smile" Eliz, youre assignment, should you choose to accept it, is get to a triathlon this summer and watch the first men out of the water. They almost always wear a speedo and it will change your mental image of speedos forever. Just had to throw that out there before I go to bed. Now you guys know the real reason I am a triathlete Blush Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.