Masters Running

How long can a cat survive in a refrigerator? (Read 1077 times)

BAP, what a cute picture! Why is it that cats like the bags and boxes best vs. the pet shop toys? Dave, I keep coffee in the freezer. Someone told me it stays fresher that way. I don't know if it's true or not but there is usually more room in that part of the ice box.
    spikegomez

Oh my gosh! please don't let him stay inside the refrigerator again... Cry --------------------------------------- Ukf8001axx

Renee the dog

Probably longer than my uncle and aunt's cat that insisted on getting in the dryer. Sad

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

coastwalker

She does hold a small grudge though. Every time I have a glass of water on my desk, she jumps up and sneezes in it.
          LOL!!! They do find creative ways to let you know when they're pissed, don't they? I used to have a cat that would unroll the toilet paper in the bathroom every time I went away for an overnight. We had another cat that figured out how to trigger a window alarm in the basement, resulting in me getting a phone call from the security company and having to drive home from work to see if someone had broken into the house. The cat did that about 2-3 times before we cat-proofed that window alarm. We eventually disconnected the system - why did we need it with that cat?? Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

I'm back with Dave59 -- what's up with coffee in the fridge? Spencer just sneezes in my face when he wants me to wake up. Evil grin
            Masters 2000 miles
            wildchild

Carolyn

See, this is why I'm a dog person and not a cat person. No way would my dog fit in the fridge. Or a drawer. Clowning around

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Heck, I thought this was going to be some funky sounding RR...good stuff, except for the dead kitty. I was personally left in a closed ice chest for over 8 hours when I was a small kiddoe...THAT explains a lot, lol. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

I keep my ground coffee in the fridge also. And I keep the beans in the freezer until I'm ready to grind them. I just grind a small container at a time. No cats in the freezer stories for me. And my 100+ dogs wouldn't fit in any type of bags, cupboards, drawers, either. glad you found your cat though BAP! oh, I do have a story though about a real criminal case I worked on, that involved a freezer . . . and something else . . . but I don't imagine too many want to hear those details. . .

Tammy

Back when we used to do kitty foster care, we had two very adventurous 4-month-old kittens. We kept them in an unfinished basement room with lots of space to explore and run around. One of them figured out how to get up into the ceiling, crossed the basement up there, and fell between two walls getting tangled up in some insulation and wiring. I had to listen carefully around the whole basement before I finally figured out where he was. WRFB had to cut an opening in the dry wall and perform a kitten extraction. If we get back into the foster care, I'm going to have that room finished to prevent further mishaps of that sort.

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

dunno, but it reminds me of a joke I heard the other day. A parrot was giving its owner some lip. To teach the parrot a lesson, the owner put the parrot in the freezer. When the owner took it out after just a minute or so, the parrot asked, "What did the turkey do?"
                        oh, I do have a story though about a real criminal case I worked on, that involved a freezer . . . and something else . . . but I don't imagine too many want to hear those details. . .
                        Me! I do!
                        Masters 2000 miles
                        TammyinGP

how come if there was anyone that wanted to know those deets, it would be you Amy! LOL I'm not sure I should share such details on the forum though - some folks might not appreciate the gruesome details. This might be a story to share in Seattle though! We can swap interesting criminal defense stories! Big grin

Tammy