Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 2.19.14 (Read 37 times)

Geez, Tom - three back braces???

...I have some ex-Airborne guys I know,

and

of course they all have BadBacks,

3-braces Totally immobilize the area and let the muscles rest,

works quite well

however

makes picking up spare change a wee bit of a problem

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

SteveP

Pretty, Jay

Shorty is lucky to have you, Leslie. As soon as a group starts getting tipsy, I want to split. Your post reminds me of finding Mom's stash after she passed.

ohh and ahh Two Cat

We're trying to get ready for a week in FL. Patience is getting a little thin at work. My newer boss had suspended deliveries for most of this week and all of next week so I could  take care of a few VIP projects before leaving. (fixed the furnaces & rewired the lights on one of the delivery vehicles). The commissioned sales people are stressing about a soft month. I got a call tonight. Not only are we delivering our two vehicles full, we're renting one as well. I've told the old boy that, even though we did not discuss it during my interviews, I really do not want to be the stable one in the company. The fact that I might be makes me....well....sad and scared...

SteveP

evanflein

I am officially freaking out, I never get this nervous....one hour from now....  Erika knows what I am talking about!!!  EEEKK!

< tapping fingers....> waiting for an update! Hope all went well. Remember to breathe!

Holly, the only thing I'll add is that the pool running reference is valid... I did a lot of it when my AT crapped out on me years ago. I now give it top respect.

{{Nick}} Sure hope he can cross that barrier that's keeping him from making the change. He's lucky to have Shorty.

{{Deez}} feel better soon! I hate it when "just a cold" knocks you out so hard, but even though they're common, they're still a viral infection and can take a toll.

Wow, Jay, pretty pictures but you can keep it. I was thinking last night on the way home that I just can't wait for spring! I mean, real spring, with mud and puddles and mosquitoes... geez, I can't believe I just said the "m" word, but at least it's not mittens!! I'll be happier this weekend when it warms up to the 20's, but for now I'm planning another TM run while DH watches his alma mater Wildcats. Maybe it's intervals night...

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I finally felt good enough to have a somewhat normal day, today.  It was still pretty relaxing.  I might go for a bike ride, tomorrow.

Okay--I'd better go--DW's giving me that look.  There's no place to hide around here.

Someday - soon! - you  might actually be running that company, Steve!

Beautiful picture, 2Kitty ~

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Now the forecast is for hot weather.

JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)