Masters Running

Friday, National Thermal Engineering Day, the 24th (Read 34 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I really don't feel smart enough to be entering a thread that's titled "National Thermal Engineering Day"...so I'll make it quick.

6.2 miles in 49:38.

I wish there was something really intelligent I could say, Jeanne, to make you feel better.  It's a good thing you're a Tough Mudder.  Dang-it--that wasn't even close to being anything intelligent.

Okay--that's all I got.  See ya!

Oh--good luck to everybody racing (or pacing), this weekend!

wildchild

Carolyn

LaT,  I love your thermodynamic equation!  One of these days I'll enlighten you all with my Church of Thermodynamics philosophy...

No run today.  Just packing for my pacing gig tomorrow,  Should be epic!  I'm packing a headlamp and a backup headlamp, and I've never actually done much night running!  It's not really safe to run at night here, what with the bears and mountain lions.   I hear all we have to worry about on the race course are moose!  It's in the Never Summer mountain range - don't you love that name?   I expect to meet my runner at mile 39 in the late afternoon, and be running till sometime in the wee hours.  Wish me luck! 

Probably not as stressful as tomwhite's hip surgery....   tw, I hope you've packed a backup headlamp, just in case...

Hugs to Jeanne.   I really really hope your nephew is okay, and gets the help he needs.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.