Masters Running

Boston Photos (Read 257 times)

If you go to www.marathonfoto.com and scroll to Boston MArathon 08 AND know a person's last name and bib number, you can check out their photos. Since DH was at the game, I don't have any personal pictures to post; if you want to see me & Wally, use the marathon foto site type in my last name (Yanni) and bib (9542) and there we are. Maybe other folks will want to post here with their info?
    Masters 2000 miles
      King 12326

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Cool. Thanks Aamos George 11548 My favorite is in the last row at the bottom with my arms in the air....I am usually looking at my watch---this time I pretended I was breaking the finish tape...HA!

Marathon Maniac #957

Schultz 18622 But I was wearing a hat, so you can't really see my face when I crossed the finish line, but I swear, it really WAS me..... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Bentley 1260 ... Holey Moley - there are over 50 pictures. Its interesting to see how you go from looking fresh at the start to looking 10 years older at the finish... ray

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Davis 14360 (I look more tired than I felt Big grin)

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

evanflein

Van Flein, 19179. There's a couple good ones of Steve and me running together, and the best finish line shot I've ever had taken!
                busiman

Running out of mistakes!

LOL...I am look like I'm in agony in a couple of these shots. At least the inner me was having a good time. Though there is one of me in Natick I might just buy. (macfarlane 4652)
                  -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
                  also on Twitter
                  PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Vandagriff 13285