Masters Running

Wednesday, 6.24.15 (Read 33 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

I love the pictures of Twocat, Mrs. Twocat and Mariposai - and what beautiful locations!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I love the pictures too.

For some reason, Cutthroat Pass never looked so good, and all the rest too. .

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

Right now, what I'm envious of is that beautiful clear air in the background! We are completely smoked in. Might be a non-running day unless I can dig out the treadmill in the garage. It's buried behind my bike, boxes and other stuff.

On the bright side, it's our 26th anniversary today! Just think... 26 years ago it was pouring down rain. All day.

And we just had an earthquake!

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy anniversary, Erika and Peter!

I loved the pics of the twocats and posie!  Can't wait for pictures from Charlevoix this weekend!

8.25  miles for me in the state park today.  I sure love summer in the high country!  Not hot, not humid, not many bugs, and endless fields of wildflowers.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

Wildchild - beautiful!

Erika and Wildchild - have either of you looked into a house rental for WV?

Erika - bummer about the smoke.  Those pictures of your own yard filled with smoke are alarming.  How close are the fires?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."