Masters Running

Tuesday's Daily, 4.22.14 (Read 36 times)

coastwalker

Dave posted first, just so he could try to get some sympathy.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Dave59

Dave posted first, just so he could try to get some sympathy.

Jay

I have to get up and get my own coffee.  I wonder if Cindy could take a vacation day and come home to serve me?

King of PhotoShop

Regarding the string of posts on stuff to watch, the Saint went on Netflix and two nights in a row we watch "Kill Bill" parts one and two. I LOVE Quentin Tarantino and the films were fun to watch.  I told everyone the next day that I was a bit disappointed that Uma Thurman didn't kill enough people.

Thanks for the comments on how well the Saint and I are running.  We're doing a 5K on Saturday and she's pretty excited.  Today we did 5 but it was difficult weather-wise as our H&H is back and there were a lot of moose in the park today, but here is the good part. She has some app on her iPhone for the mileage and also a Fitbit.  So as we get to the end of the run I say, "That's 5" and she says "No" and keeps running for about another 100 yards or so.  She would NEVER do that before, so I think she's hooked now.  This is a big deal to me.

Holly, if you want info on pasta and sauce for heaven's sake don't ask Aamos. She can't cook.   Spareribs

Marathon Maniac #957

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

why does the subject of this thread read 4/22/14?????

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

why does the subject of this thread read 4/22/14?????

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."