Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 10.23.14 (Read 33 times)

evanflein

Good to hear tselbs' wife is home and recovering.

Twocat, I don't like running in the rain, either, but I'll do it in more instances than you will, apparently. But I also don't mind the TM as much as you do. Good for you for getting it done, one way or another.

Glad Holly had a good day. After the rainy summer we went through (and we look forward to a nice summer for many winter months!), I can understand being so disappointed in the rain in Mexico. But it sounds like you had a good day today, and I'm sure there will be more. How long are you there?

Today was colder than it's been so far this fall (winter? feels like it...). But I like seeing that the Michigan folks are running in 30° so it feels like there are others dealing with similar temps. Not sure why that makes me feel better.... Today was overcast and 24° when I got out after work. 6.1 hilly miles at a nice 8:30 avg pace.

Oh, meant to add... we had another 5.0 earthquake today! At about 8:30 a.m., followed by a 3.5 aftershock about an hour later. This follows a 5.0 last Friday, and another one earlier. They're all from the same general area about 45 miles NNW from here. Apparently it's a previously unfamiliar fault that has become pretty active lately. We could be in for a few more of these! Always fun to have a good shaker....