Masters Running

Portland (Maine) Sea Dogs Mother's Day 5k Race Report (Read 221 times)

Theresa, Great report and race. You are continuing to improve. Keep it up. Great photo by the way Take care Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

SteveP

A Mother's Day family race!!! What could be better????

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Teresa - how awesome to run a race with family! A 9-minute improvement over last year is huge, too! And I love the pic of DS - a nice-looking boy, and he looks so fresh at the finish. Great racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

What a great way to spend Mother's Day! Love the photo of your son - that is so cool that you all run together. Keep up the good work!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

definitely sounds like a great way to spend Mother's Day!! great report and great pic!!

denise

Nice improvement Theresa! I enjoyed reading your report. I agree with Spareribs re: your son's photo finish, he is going to see his times drop dramatically. I hope he likes to run because it's a great sport in school. (I liked reading about "Blaine" cheering for you, my DS2 is Blaine, also.) I can't wait to read about your sub-30 5K! It won't be long now.
              LaVita
              huskydon

Congratulations on a great race and PR! Sub 30 next time for sure. In fact, maybe with a smaller race you would have made it this time? Anyhow, great to hear about your running family too. Yes, that is a great photo. huskydon