Masters Running

Wed Sep 24 Runs and Workouts (Read 466 times)

King of PhotoShop

I confess that despite my facility with the English language I am the only one who did not understand what was intended by "POTIUM FINISHER". Spareribs
      Hello evryone! 4 easy miles for me this later afternoon. I again had the pleasure to run a portion of Lake Overholser....pfriese's old haunt. Paul, I still didn't run into you. I've really enjoyed the punctuation and spelling discussions. The Masters can make even grammar fun. (God I must be getting old) I like it when you're going really fast on the back of the shopping cart and then you put one foot down on the one of the back wheels and it turns you in ciircles.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
      dg.

I'm overwhelmed. I'm almost speechless. (that doesn't happen often) thank you all so much! enjoy.... love, Dennis
          Ribs, I don't think there's much "there" in the POTIUM FINISHER phrase....I just like the error, especially if it's all capitalized, and on a glass. I guess there's a pun on "Potty...," unless you'd like to pronounce it "PO-shum." Smile Maybe there's something funnier there. I like the error as it stands.

Top 'O the World!

....and I thought it was funny that they'd printed up & SOLD mugs w/this on them! Big grin
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            wildchild

Carolyn

Ribs, that's PODIUM finisher. Big grin

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.