Masters Running

Hi September, 9.1.15 (Read 40 times)

deez, congrats on your tri!  Sure, PM me or use my email.

TomW is running around like a puppy?  Cool!

First day of school completely derailed my plans to run.  I sort of forgot about the whole 'have to make kids' lunches and perhaps breakfast too to make sure they ate ok on the first day of school' thing.  Hopefully tomorrow we will all be more organized.  I really need to get them to make their own lunches, breakfasts and teach them how to use their alarm clocks properly.  DD13 was in tears when she found out her BFF does not have the same lunch period as her this year.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mariposai

We can see the sky again, Hurrah.

The wildfires are still burning,  but not close to towns.

Recovery efforts has began.

6 miles for me today with sone speedy half mike reps.

That is all folks.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Jay, when people bring papers to our house, I keep Mom and Dad safe and I will make the guy have time to run run run!

Hi Amy!! Books for big big schools taste just the same as books for little kids. That is dumb that they cost so much.

Holly, those weeds make Dad sad too. And me too even! I get more baths because of them. All I do is scratch a lot and I don't bother anyone. Then Wham! Dad is giving me a bath and putting oinkment on my hot spots.

Hi Tom White! Dad says the floor keeps getting more far away from his arms and he has a hard time putting shoes on when we go run run run. Why would anyone put shoes on anyway? It takes too long and Dad's feet smells like old socks when he takes the shoes off. Dad hollers on me when I chase cars.

HI DG!!!!!

I'm happy you are OK, Butterfly Lady.

When it was yesterday, Me and Dad went for a bye bye ride in his truck. He said we needed "a couple of yards of munch". Munch is made when big big sticks are put in a machine and the machine munches the big big sticks into little pieces. Dad's truck is not big enough to bring home a whole new yard, so we just filled it with munch.

Then Dad takes the little pieces of sticks and puts them around the tress in our yard. That makes the trees we have get big big big so we can put them is a machine and munch them too. A lot I will lay in the sunshine and munch big big sticks into little pieces.

When Mom and Dad came home from work, me and Mom and Dad went run run run and it was fun fun fun! We ran around on trails I don't get to see a lot.

There were critters critters everywhere! They we very rexcited to see me and they went run run run when I went to get 'em! They must have missed me a lot! Mom got spooked once when I showed her where a big partridge was playing, "Where's the Doggie?"

We got to a place where water comes out of a hole in the trail and makes a new creek. Me and Dad looked over the side and I kept telling him to jump!

There is a big huge stick in there and Dad was scared like a little baby. I put my nose on him and tried to push but he is too big and fat.He went to the side and I yelled, "On you mark! Get set! Go!" and he jumped in!! I only got my feet wet because what Dad does is sometime kind of dumb.

When Dad's head got up, he had a hard time breathing because the water is very cold.

When we went back to the truck, I told Dad we needed ice cream. Him and Mom said we had to have dinner first. I was sad because I never get to have any fun.

Sniffing Butts, Tag