Masters Running

Rocket City Marathon Race Report (Read 39 times)

Good job for both you and Ryan.  To heck with you growing "dreads", maybe I'll try it.

TomS

Tramps

Congrats, Mike.  That's awesome.  I'm so glad the Hanson plan worked out for you.  The fact that you are still wanting to hit that sub-3 afterwrds is a sure sign that you were well-prepared.  I'm always so impressed with your strong running; very cool to watch.

Drop the kid, though.  He's slowing you down and sucking up all the attention at the after-race party. 

Be safe. Be kind.

sunkid

Yep...it's in my Training Log under the Training Plans.

Thank you!!! Unfortunately, I am not able to access it there. Maybe it needs to be made public or it doesn't show because it is in the past!?

The rocket city marathon is my ONE and ONLY marathon that I have done, so I was interested to read the RR You did a great job and should be so proud of yourself!  It is a fun, flat course, but still….. I ran it in 2010 with a MUCH younger partner and can identify w/ some of your issues…   I am certainly not a marathoner but just wanted to say YAY on a job well done!

Great racing!  However, unlike Ryan I am pretty sure I could keep up: in a car maybe!  You sure are fast!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/