Masters Running

NYC Marathon RR... Finally! (Read 580 times)

Too many pics of mainerunnah and his sleepy boyfriend and not enough pics of Erika. Dark Horse
    I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
      Too many pics of mainerunnah and his sleepy boyfriend and not enough pics of Erika. Dark Horse
      Whoa there little pony....Male Friend...YES...boyfriend...NOT! Not that there's anything wrong with that! Wink
      DickyG

Took me a while to get around to reading this, but it was worth every word. What a wonderful race considering your recent injury problems, lack of proper training, and apparent reluctance to even run. To run a sub-4 is absolutely first class. And I'm thrilled that you got to run this great race. Unlike you, I love the big events...you kinda get away from that "racy" attitude and gain the feel of participating in an event. I've run NYC many times although I think my marathon days are over. But I still go down to Atlanta every July 4 and run the Peachtree...32 years now. And meeting other RA friends was a big plus...a big "congrats" to you, girl. DickyG

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Very nice report Erika and such good running on a sore foot! I think I would love running the NYC marathon some day.... Thank you for taking the time to write a report for us - it was worth the wait!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Renee the dog

Great report! Sorry it wasn't a better day foryou, but woman, you sure made some lemonade out of the lemons... Very well done!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!