Masters Running

Weekly Weigh-In 11/9/2014 - Are should I say monthly? (Read 11 times)

BlazinCajun

Wow! Thanks to Debbie for getting me out of my wanderings. Was out of town for a week and away from any pc, then spent a week catching up on other things and before I knew it I was behind by three weeks. Embarrassing. Had to cut back on some running but am back at my normal level. Please forgive me for my procrastination - will work at doing this better. Andrew

This is the place to commit to and encourage others in support of their weigh loss/gain goals. We all are going through fitness of various cycles which are directly related to phase of training, life's commitments, injury, and just starting the running thing. All are welcome to sign up for this ongoing thread. Just state your weight goal and once a week status. Some folks are already where they want to be and are just trying to maintain. Try to  be consistent when you conduct your weekly weigh-in. Any day of the week is fine - some folks use a particular scale.

Remember to list your weekly loss/gain and calculate your Total over/under towards Goal Weight Loss

Good luck with your weekly goals. Andrew

Last Month: Weekly Weigh-In 10/19/2014 - This may not reflect changes within the last three weeks. Some missing - Just check in when your able

Name

Goal Weight lbs. (date)  

Weekly loss/gain 

Total

over/under 

Awards/Demerits

BlazinCajun -8.5 (08/17) -1.5 -6.5 Almost there
    BTY -8.2 (08/17) -2.4 -1.2

Good Job!

C-R -6.0 (08/24) +1.0 -0.0 Renewed Focus Awesome
    dg. -7.0 (08/24 -0.6 -2.8 Are you getting charged? new batteries again?
    fatozzig  0.0 (08/17) +3.5 -0.5 Tapered with MET on the way
    Holly S. -5.0 (08/17)  0.0 -2.0 Hate that water weight
    Ileneforward -7.0 (08/17)  0.0 -1.5 Very good
    Jlynne -5.0 (09/14) +1.0 -2.0 Holding - Feeling Better
    Jo_ -10 (9/28)  ?  0.0 Missing like me
    KellyDodge -14 (08/17) +2.0 +2.0 Spring already? Keep it up Kelly
    StarRuns -14 (09/21) -0.22  0.0 Keep it up!

Andrew
    ------------------
    God, my Lord, is my strength;
    he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
    and enables me to go upon the heights.
    Hb 3:19

BlazinCajun

Finally weighed in yesterday. Down to 154.5 pounds which means I have 0.5 pounds to go.

Weight lost over the last three and one half weeks: -4.0 Total over/under -8.0 pounds.

Andrew
      ------------------
      God, my Lord, is my strength;
      he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
      and enables me to go upon the heights.
      Hb 3:19

Marathon Maniac #957

I am holding steady at (-2) which is okay with me.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I am finally on the losing end for a change and it feels great. I am down 3 pounds since last Sunday and hope they stay lost. 11 pounds to go. It won't be easy to get to 130 but I am trying my best. I stayed on my plan almost all week ( I did eat those cookies they gave me for donating blood). Have a great week everyone. Thanks for keeping us on track again, Blazin.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

Like Holly, I'm holding at -2. I've been doing a lot more work with free weights and machines, and the trainers at the Y have come up with some wonderful core workouts that almost made me cry. I complain a lot and haven't lost any more weight, but my clothes seem to be fitting better. All good with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up shortly

Keep up the good work everyone!