Masters Running

Am I Really Starting the 1/5/15 Daily at 10:41EST!? (Read 36 times)

SteveP

I've yet to see a bobcat in the wild. Way cool.

"Pick Your Poison".....sounds challenging. If anyone was as brutal on us as we are to ourselves, they'd be in jail. Have fun.

Tammy, I love it!

This AM, the windchills were down to -15F. By the time I got out of work, it was up to -9. Got two and a half miles behind the snowblower and still had an hour of daylight. While peeling off layers, Avenger Doggie started his nonsense. If we didn't get a workout in, it was going to be a long night. So we got into the foul weather gear.

And head down into the valley. The parking was plentiful and the mosquitos were not too bad.

I'd have been justified in grabbing the snowshoes. We still had fun. The gps said we had 5.9 miles at a 3:22 pace. Consequently, I'm looking for a local Olympic tryout.

DS moved back in awhile ago. Occasionally his cat comes to visit. She would not let Tag on the bed.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Speedy pace, Steve!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."