Masters Running

Monday Back to Work Runs and Marathon Reports (Read 445 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you for sharing this good news and award with your running friends too. I was wondering what you might be doing this Busiest Marathon Weekend of The Year.* Your abandoning your MP to run along with so many slower friends, including friends even slower than me I've seen so many times, makes you a running hero too. gracias.
    Thank you guys for your sweet comments. You are making me flush. The makeup artists and camera man really can make a stick look like a goddess Clowning around... so...please don't put too much weight on the picture you see there Wink
    private note to everyone else - yep, she's even more beautiful in person, . . . and just as nice. Smile =========== *href=http://www.marathonguide.com/index.cfm? This weekend was the busiest marathon weekend of the year . . . by the number of races. Twenty-four marathons took place in North America, with a combined number of runners of over 25,000.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

evanflein

10.41 miles in 45 minutes on my stationary bike this evening. Sure wish I could run. I do have to admit to a few running strides tonight, and absolutely no pain whatsoever. It really does hurt more to walk. But, I just took maybe 8-10 strides and stopped. I do get to go see the podiatrist tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see what he has to say about my stoopid foot.
      SteveP

Your run sounds kewl Teresa! Mariposai keeps impressing us with out even trying...Whew!
        Tongue Smile Thank you guys for your sweet comments. You are making me flush. The makeup artists and camera man really can make a stick look like a goddess Clowning around... so...please don't put too much weight on the picture you see there Wink Trying to figure out what to wear...if I only had the nerve to show up in my butterfly skort and MM maniac singlet...
        Your heart makes you a goddess...I suggest a black ribbed Batman tank top Good luck Erica!!!! 4.85 miles tonight. I'm concerned about DWs place of employment. They've been letting the newer people go ever since there was a company buy out just over 2.5 years ago. I got cut loose after 10 years. Actually it was a year ago this week. Yesterday, the management took two people into the office, told them they could either take a 50% cut in commission, take every other month off or one can quit......They had to figure it out themselves. If management wanted to be cruel, they would do exactly what they're doing. On a more tragic note, over the weekend I ordered 4 black ribbed Batman tank tops. The company sent one...Black ribbed Batman tank tops have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Sad Sad How can anyone race Confused Cry Dead

SteveP