Masters Running

TimBo's Craigslist profile - help him find a date! (Read 961 times)

evanflein

hey, I see lots of possibilities there... Big grin Tread carefully, dear Tim.

#artbydmcbride

Shocked Man killers!

Runners run

(((shaking head))) Confused

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Timbo - waaaayyyy too much time on your hands. Get back in the pool where you're safe!! Big grin
          evanflein

hey Tim, that last one sounds like a beer-drinking girl scout! I wonder what she's in for... Makes you wonder about the "I'm honest, loyal, loving and caring" part...
              Looks like SteveP has a rival! Living History Farms Cross Country Race (from Selb3's race report).

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Marathon Maniac #3309

hey Tim, that last one sounds like a beer-drinking girl scout! I wonder what she's in for... Makes you wonder about the "I'm honest, loyal, loving and caring" part...
                I'm LOL sooo much right now, I guess I really don't care. Hope it's not a knife to the back thingy, but can't be worse than what my ex did to me. Hey, I bet when she is out she is really...ummm, ready to plant a garden or something, lol. Watching my back TimBo...Hey, what was that noise!!! Whew, just my microwave going off, thank goodness.

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!