Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Mariposai!! (Read 246 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Dear lady, I hope your day is filled with joy... and ice cream, lots of ice cream...... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you holly Feliz Cumpleaños comadre or, as your ds would being saying now, tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Happy Birthday, Butterfly Princess! Smile

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy birthday to the butterfly lady. I hope it's a good one. TomS
          evanflein

Happy birthday dear friend! Can't believe you didn't say anything about it the other night on the phone! Tongue You deserve an extra special day and it sounds like that's what is on order for you!

Maniac 505

Happy Birthday enjoy your special day and remember, birthday cake calories don't count Smile Dave
              Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Buon Compleanno! ..and I hope to meet you one of these days at a race in this beautiful PNW!! Francesca
                arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday Butterfly Girl!! Have a wonderful celebration with your family, hope to see you soon! Love, arf

The Jogger

Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day... Roy Smile
                      hi Mari, happy (belated) birthday! Big grin

#artbydmcbride

Happy Birthday, Mariposai!! Smile

Runners run

Happy Birthday Mariposai...Woohoo... From your buddy Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Happy birthday! (better late than never Wink )

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

and better even later than never! belated happy birthday and gratulera på födelsedagen! susan