Masters Running

Tommyknocker 50k Race Report (Read 38 times)

Lots of craziness!  Way to go!!!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Great report!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Mariposai

How far did that guy have to carry that rock?  That's a big rock!

Hey MikeE, I like rocks and I am known to carry big rocks from the top of huge mountains.

Great job on the race and a fantastic race report. You inspire me, my birthday sistahhh.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

What a double, if not triple, scary run getting lost two times and threats with guns.  I’ve had the former many times and the latter once that added an extra mile to a trail marathon when a miner thought we were invading his claim even though the slush-boxes, etc. were down in the creek below.  whew. Better luck in Vermont.
          ps mariposai - good luck on your rock garden.
          No wonder you got DH into running too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)